19 October 2007

Another Good Day

I'm happy to report that this morning is another beautiful one in Chicago. Misting rain on the face, a light wind, cold hands with a warm cup make things just right.

News:

Dondi and I saw Stranger than Fiction the other night - very nice. I didn't know anything about this movie, and didn't expect too much from a "Will Ferrell flick," but I was pleasantly surprised. It's not the standard Ferrell fare. If you haven't seen it, you owe it to yourself to go get a copy right now! (On a side note - Maggie Gyllenhaal, who plays Ana in Stranger than Fiction, is replacing Katie Holmes in the role of Rachael Dawes in The Dark Knight. Nice! (On an embedded side note - Curse you, Wikipedia, with your power to force me to continue clicking through article after article!))

Also - Dondi and I and a couple of others are headed to an orchard outside the city tomorrow to pick some apples and a few pumpkins. I hope the weather holds up - I'm looking forward to remaining mostly dry when picking...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did the apple picking go?

Anonymous said...

How did the apple picking go?